Monday, April 29, 2013

The Person on Purpose




How can you discover your life's purpose? Definitely, it’s not your career, your job, your hobbies etc. Absolutely, I just want to ask why do you exist in this world, is it because you have your own purpose in life? Did you know that you can make a big difference by learning what it is? You have your goals that you need to do before everything else turns out into nothing. If you are the kind of person who doesn’t believe that you have a goal in life, it’s okay. It won’t prevent you from knowing and realizing that you have purpose here in this world we are living to. Finding yourself is not easy but if you really want to know what your purpose in life is, let me teach you some tips on what I have read from one of my favorite Journal writers (Steve Pavlina) 

First, you must not think about anything. Make your mind clear from any confusions, hatred and problems that are insisting on troubling your mind.(Including the idea that you may have no purpose at all). There are many ways to know your purpose in life. If you follow the process, you will have more chance to expect it to work. It will not prevent you in finding the answer as long as your mind is settled and focused into the process.

Here are the steps:
1. You can open a word processor here in your computer with a blank page.
2. Write at the top, “What is my real purpose in life?”
3. Write words that come into your mind reading that question.
4. Repeat step 3 until you write the answer that makes you cry. Absolutely, that is your purpose in life.
 
Done? You can cry and cry, it doesn’t matter if you are strong but believe me you do have a soft and a kind heart inside your true personality. I know that for other people this is boring, but I can only question them that have they tried it? Or are they really interested to know what their purpose in life is? 

It’s okay if some of your words are similar, you may even re-write your previous answers. You can write down whatever comes into your mind. During the process, after writing many answers but still seeking or searching for the right answer you get tired, That’s normal but don’t stop, push yourself into writing, just focus and relax and be with your own self.

You may also discover some of the words you’ve written down that gave you a little bit of emotion but didn’t make you cry at all. Well, take note of those words; underline them as you go along. When you’re getting these kinds of words, it just means that you are getting deeper in the process. Go with it. Don’t stop.

I prefer that you need to do this alone so you can focus on yourself more. If you don’t believe it, I suggest that you start with “ My life is useless” or “I don’t have a purpose” then start over there.


My own personal experience in this test:

My family
Before I started this test I locked my room, I also turned off  anything that contributed any noise in the place. Everything around me was absolutely silent and I can’t believe it, its like the environment cooperated with me. I started by following the steps and it took me almost 15 minutes until I reached my answer. My final answer is to give my family a wonderful life, to give love and not asking for anything in return and to live my life with full of peace and happiness. 





Knowing your purpose in life is the easy part. The hard part is making yourself in the path where your purpose is.
 
Just try this and only you and your heart is needed in this test. Nothing changes until you change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment