Monday, April 29, 2013

About Me



I am a nurse and helping people is what I love to do. I am a former dialysis nurse trainee and now a full time graduate student taking up MSN – Major in Nursing administration to be completed this October 2013. 

This is my personal blog, so probably you would see some personal reviews about anything under the sun. Usually, I write more on personal development, leadership, health, fitness, and other stuff whatever my mind may come up to. But it is more focused on mental health nursing,  because as a nurse I think that this is one of the least known field in the society and the people doesn’t even care about  it. I wanted to promote awareness to the people so they could understand more about the essence of mental health nursing and the people behind this.

One of the goals of this blog is to help the readers stay informed and motivated in their lives and careers. I wanted to share my passion in motivating people by creating inspirational articles. I’ll try to post twice-thrice a week so you could stay updated.  Kindly subscribe via email to make sure you wouldn’t miss any of my posts!  Kindly also like my Facebook so we can both stay connected!  Thank you!


Personal Bio



My name is Wyeth De Leon but people know me more as Ms. Wy (my screen name in an online radio station and online store). I live in the Philippines where they say the most beautiful women came from. Of course, I don’t know why I wouldn’t agree to that. Haha. Im the youngest in the family and we do have 6 dogs living with us.

I graduated last 2011 and passed the  local nursing board exam last 2012. Since then I went to different kind of trainings until last March 2013 wherein I decided to be a full time graduate student. I do have an online store selling different stuff since 2010 because I really wanted my addiction to the internet be worth it. I also do compose songs so if you have time kindly visit my personal profile in Soundcloud and Soundclick.

Most of what I do in my everyday life is pretty lame but I love it. I usually start my day with a prayer (my spiritual side is very high) and then talk to my dogs like we’re understanding each other. I really find time to include workouts in my everyday life because it’s a lifestyle for me. I usually make my day interesting by reading books, composing songs, managing my online store, and talking to my parents. I am the type of person who doesn’t love to go out every day just for the enjoyment it brings unless it’s a meeting or an event wherein I needed to be personally present. I know it’s pretty boring but time is a very important thing to me and I think that most of what you do every day is simply a part of your future and you want that future to be the most memorable piece of your life. 

I would always update this page every time that there would be a memorable event in my life that would seem interesting on the part of my readers. Your comments and suggestions are always welcome and please contact me by filling up the form in the website.